Thursday 20 February 2014

OOTD: 19.02.14

This is the outfit I wore yesterday when I went shopping with my mum. The weather's been a lot warmer than you'd think it would be for February in the north of England, so I teamed a loosely knitted jumper with some thermal leggings, black ballet pumps and my brown leather satchel to break up the serious amount of black. I also pulled the collar from a white shirt I own out the top to give it a cute, girly twist. I wore my hair up in a high pony with my fringe out, gold hooped earrings and two gold rings to complete the outfit.

I really love how, despite it being all black, I managed to make it look more stylish than gothic. I think I'll be able to wear this outfit again in different ways, for example with some brightly coloured pumps or a flowery collar; even a different bag would still suit this style. It may even end up being my go-to outfit when I can't decide what to wear first thing in a morning.



Bye for now,
Lexi
x

No comments:

Post a Comment