Thursday 6 February 2014

OOTD: 06.02.14

Today was just a normal Thursday for me. I got up in the morning and went to university, left at dinner and went to MacDonald's with my best friend. My choice of outfit was a sort of smart-casual pale blue jumper with a white collar, tucked into a skater skirt, with my (huge) leather bag and coat. I wore my hair straight with bits pinned up (takes around 5 minutes and is nicer than have it all down), and black and gold jewelry to match. I also wore my favourite shoes ever, which are my smart black ones with a small wooden heel.

I really love this outfit, I think the pale blue is a perfect wintery colour, being able to layer it over the top of a shirt and vest makes it suitable for the colder weather too, and the black skater skirt gives it a nice girly twist.





Leather jacket - H&M. 
Leather bag - H&M. (Such good quality)
Blouse (collar) -H&M. 
Jumper - Primark.
Shoes - River Island.
Skater skirt - Topshop.
Necklace - Topshop.
Earrings - Topshop.


Bye for now,
Lexi
x

No comments:

Post a Comment