Sunday 2 March 2014

Fashion haul

Over the past few weeks I've been finding myself getting a little bored with my clothes, and as we're moving into spring a lot of the clothes I've been wearing through winter don't really feel right anymore. So this is a collection of clothes that I've bought to change up my wardrobe (I didn't buy these all in one go, they've been bought over the course of a few shopping trips).
saw these 'treggings' in the above right picture in a Lily Pebbles video and loved them so much that I thought I might as well get my own. Because they're part-legging part-trousers, they're comfortable whilst still feeling smart, and I think they can be worn with anything, from a band t-shirt to a floaty white blouse.
I've also spent ages looking for a loose-fitting stripey black and white t-shirt to wear over leggings or tuck into my black skater skirt for when I no longer need to wrap up in woolly jumpers and scarves, so when I saw this in H&M I thought I might as well go for it. Although H&M stuff isn't the best quality, it is still really cheap for what you can get and I love to shop for my basics there.

These two jumpers are from Primark, and I bought them after seeing a random post on Tumblr about how baggy jumpers can make an instantly cute outfit with minimal effort. They're great to combine with leggings, ballet pumps and chunky necklace, and I can't wait for the warmer weather when I don't have to wear a coat and can just use these to keep me warm when I leave the house.
I'm not sure why I didn't take a better photo of this, maybe I was just trying to be artistic, but I absolutely adore my new leather jacket with a fur collar. It's wonderful for when I don't need a thick coat; just something lighter for when it's a bit windy. I got it in the sale, which meant it was only £10(!), and I can't wait to wear it with a floral dress and some Converse shoes or chunky shoes to give it an 'edgy' look.
I bought these on a whim when I was heading towards the tills in Primark. I've been looking for some more 'special' slip-on shoes to help spruce boring outfits up a little, as I just feel that maybe when I'm wearing all black, or have gone for a more monochrome style one day, the gold links across the toes will help give it a bit of a twist.

Bye for now,
Lexi
x

No comments:

Post a Comment