Saturday 8 March 2014

OOTD: 07.03.14

This is the outfit I wore yesterday whilst at uni. I teamed a white/light cream blouse with a pair of dark, bottle green skinny jeans turned up at the corners. The wind has been quite chilly today, so I layered it with my vintage denim jacket and tartan scarf, and due to the fact it was raining the morning I wore my black leather shoes with a thick heel (my mum calls them my 'Mr Noisy' shoes, cause I clack around in them on the wooden flooring in our house).


To accessorize I wore a golden thumb right on one hand, and another thick gold ring on the other, with my gold hooped earrings and black double-strap leather watch. I also used my absolutely massive black/grey/dark green leather bag to lug around all my folders and files with me all day.


I don't wear this outfit often, but when I do I feel totally comfortable as well as stylish (I'm never one to pick style over comfort), and I think the accessories really help to pull it all together and look like a properly planned, cool outfit.

Bye for now
Lexi
x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful outfit! the shirt, denim and tartan goes so perfectly together

    Rach xo

    ReplyDelete