Thursday 26 June 2014

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner

 
I was in town with my mum recently and whilst looking through all the offers they had on beauty products in Superdrug, I came across this conditioner. I used to use this a really long time ago, I'm talking when I was around thirteen/fourteen years old, when my hair was in really bad condition due to the amount of straightening I put it through on a daily basis (this was back when it was in fashion to have dead straight, really thin hair), and because my hair hasn't been looking too healthy recently, I decided to pick it up again.

There are so many great things about this product. The first one is the smell, it says on the back that the mint in it has a naturally sweet scent, and the only way I can describe it is that it smells like those blue and pink sour cola bottle sweets. I used to buy them all the time when I was younger, and the smell of them always makes me feel nostalgic, so I love that my hair smells of it all the time now! 
Secondly, it doesn't take that much of the actual product to improve the quality of your hair. I use about half of what I would normally use in terms of conditioner and found it does an even better job. 
And lastly, it actually does what it says on the label. I've tried lots of products in this area before that have sort of half-worked but made my hair get greasy quicker, or just not done anything to my hair at all, but this really does work. I've found my hair to be a lot more manageable, look a lot less damaged and also feel and look smoother and shinier.

I love this product, and if your hair is similar to mine (heat-damaged, brittle and difficult to manage), then I definitely recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. SUPERRRRR!!!!
    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete