Monday 23 June 2014

OOTD: 23.06.14

So now that I am done and finished with university for the summer, I have got absolutely loads of spare time on my hands. So yesterday I found myself actually PLANNING an outfit rather than just finding something that was clean, shoving it on and hoping it works.

I bought this lacy kimono from H&M only last Friday, so they will probably still have it in store if you want to purchase it yourself, and I've been dying to wear it ever since. So yesterday I got my chance! I was only walking to my grandma's house, about 20 minutes away, but I still felt all floaty and summery walking down the street in this. Until it started spitting, that is.

I teamed it with a black vest top and black leggings, as well as my beloved jelly shoes and brown satchel. I also curled my hair into some loose beachy waves in order to give off that proper summer-style effect. I think it really fits with the white trend that has come into fashion recently without making me feel like I'm going to play tennis or something.

The outfit felt so lovely and comfortable to wear that I didn't really want to get changed out of it at the end of the day. I think it would look fab with a brightly coloured day dress, or some high-wasted Levi shorts, and I definitely think it's going to be my staple festival item of clothing for when I go to T in the Park in July!




No comments:

Post a Comment