Saturday 21 June 2014

Rimmel Stay Matte Primer


As somebody with a very oily t-zone, I often struggle in the summer to keep my skin looking matte by just powdering and using blotting paper, so when the weather started to get really warm I decided that I needed to change what I was doing to keep myself oil-free.
I've always been a big fan of primer, and the Rimmel Stay Matte range, so I thought the best option would be to combine my two loves and purchase the Rimmel Stay Matte primer! I used to use the Rimmel Fix & Perfect, but I'm so glad I've decided to switch product slightly and go for this one instead. It doesn't feel too heavy on my face, doesn't dry my face out too much, and it's great to just put on in places that I feel I need it (normally just my forehead, nose and chin). 
Because I don't make a lot of money and I'm currently a poor student (waa), the price of this is just right for me and is great value for money. If you're like me, and warmer weather is bound to bring out the worst case scenario oil-wise for you, then I would definitely recommend picking this up and trying it next time you're out shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment