Friday 20 June 2014

OOTD: 19.06.14

So despite the fact that it is now JUNE the lovely English weather has decided to revert back to autumn-style wind and rainy. Fabulous. This means all the clothes I would normally be yanking out the back of my wardrobe for summer have been put back away (cry, cry) and the grey coat has come back out!

It's still not so cold that I had to wear all my woollies though mind you, so I ended up styling it with this green patterned day dress I got from Primark aaaages ago and I was so pleased with how it looked that I thought I might as well do a blog post on it.


The dress was originally a bit longer and had some short sleeves, but I got my grandma to shorten it and take the sleeves off because it felt a little too conservative for me. As always, I wore it with my trusty brown satchel, black tights and black ballet pumps.

I really did like this outfit, it felt as if I looked like I'd made an effort but with minimal effort (if that makes sense), and I think it would look great even without the coat when (if) the weather warms back up!

No comments:

Post a Comment